We have completed our flu vaccination service for the 2023 winter season. We look forward to taking care of you again next year.
Annual influenza immunisation is recommended to provide protection from the predominant circulating influenza strains. The vaccine should be given before the influenza season in New Zealand.
Influenza immunisation is recommended and offered free to:
- Pregnant women (any trimester)
- People aged 65 years older
- Māori and Pacific peoples aged 55 to 64 years
- People aged under 65 years with any of the medical conditions listed in this pdf
- People under 65 years of age who have schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizoaffective disorder; OR are currently accessing secondary or tertiary mental health and addiction services
- Children aged 6 months to 12 years inclusive